Monday, June 15, 2015

Multiple Blog Updates

Hello Everyone-

So sorry for being M.I.A.!! There will be multiple blog entries posted today. We have been so busy busy busy busy. I go to update the blog, and work on it while at chemo, but the doctors or nurses have questions and I can't complete a thought thinking of all these things floating in my mind let alone form a comprehensive sentence for you to understand. Than coming home after sitting in LA traffic for hours, you come to find even the happiest of people like myself it takes a toll. LOL!  So I dedicated today to just updating all you our friends and family with what has been going on. There will be multiple posts today, so beware of  three month flood of updates headed your way, thank you for being so patient with us. We love you...

Hugs-




 I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
~Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave private messages for us to share with Mama Pham as she bravely faces this fight for her life.